Term 1 - Blog 035

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

mardi le 14 octobre 2008
WotD: Gossip

Before i start with my blog...i want to quickly mention my Family Reflections/Extensions system. I will be adding to it weekly and moving it monthly. It will always be found in the latest month...until I stop doing them entirely. If you forget this, refer to the information found on the blog under the heading: Lena's Blog Zone.

Onto the blog: Writing styles...~ I think changing the writing style makes it a little hard to read. Still, i will occasionally be putting stories after my blogs because i really have nowhere else to put them. Due to my computer breaking down on me a lot, i think it'll be safer on blogs~ So the stories are a truly optional read. Perhaps the half of them won't be read for all of eternity (even by myself!)

Okay...enough about the blog itself, and more about my day ^-^
My route to school has not changed at all...but as winter approaches...it might have to T_T. Ah well, i'll think of something-afterall, i'm smart. If i weren't, i wouldn't be in Middle Years.

Good deeds...are we still doing that? Oh well, lemme list em...I cheered someone up in Math class ^^' and i gave a lot of compliments today. Such as..."You always look good in photos, Yomi~" "You're so good at running, Sylvia~" "You're so mean-" Wait...ignore that last one, hehe. Most of my compliments are things that are obvious, but i hope they still like hearing them~

I would write more, but i have to go. So WotD, here you come! Gossip. Nuff' said? Hehe, it's just that a lot of gossip is ocurring in school. A lot of the time, all it takes is to stop talking for a moment, walk up to a group of people you know and listen to what they are talking about. *cough* for anyone reading this, it's not that i do it on purpose...i just overhear things =]

Mmkay, that's all for today. Keep in the mind the story thing and have a nice day =]

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment