Term 1 - Blog 047

Saturday, October 25, 2008

samedi le 25 octobre 2008
WotD: Overwhelmed

Hm...Let's start from the morning, rather than a long introduction =] This morning i had Chinese school, it was the usual: horrible!!!~ When i came home, i finished my Facebook notifications from the past six months. Sometime this year i should really fix my profile...Oh well...it'll get back to me.

Then i spent a lot of my time reading a manga called Monster, i'm still not finished but i'm at volume 13. It's a manga about a serial killer (fictional, of course) who focuses mainly in Germany. Disturbing, no? But it's really realistic and logical as well, i love it ^-^ although most of the characters in the manga are a little...crazy. Refer to pic on the right =]

Hehe, eventually i had to stop reading manga cause it was taking up all my time and i have other things to do. I spent some time music-hunting (finding good songs i like) and then i practiced piano. Notice how i've procastinated enough not to do any of my homework? I'll get to it. Eventually.

WotD? Overwhelmed...an adjective...Most of my WotDs are adjectives, but i have really no idea why i chose this word today. Do you? ^^'

Stay smart and don't be a MONSTER=]

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment