Term 1 - Blog 049

Monday, October 27, 2008

dimanche le 26 octobre 2008
WotD: Art

Not much happened today. I finished reading Monster and did some homework. *sigh* It's strange. You'd expect me to have a fuller life than this. I guess my life isn's interesting at all.

WotD? (Wow, you must be shocked at how short my blog is going to be.) Art... A lot of things make up art. Anime, manga, visuals e.g. collages, sketches, paintings, writing, poetry, music, drama, movies, the list goes on forever. Anything is art if you say it is. That's got me wondering...Most people are good at one kind of art...what's my specialty? I guess i'll have to wait and find out. I'm sure it'll come to me like it comes to everyone else. Most of friends are talented drawers and piano players, i know for one that those are not my specialties. Still, i must have one-everyone does.

Sorry about this being so short. Maybe more tomorrow?

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment