Term 2 - Blog 018

Monday, December 8, 2008

lundi le 8 decembre 2008
WotD: Failure

Today was another MY day...Really after a while, you learn to hate them. I mean Applied Skills and Socials is always fun..but the amount of homework from English and Science? Totally not fun.
Overview:
English - Quiz T_T
Socials - Mr. Sale is back! He seems really nice.
Applied Skills - Awesome, as always.
Science - I'm not Asian failing Science...I'm plain failing! I really don't want the marks posted up. T_T.

WotD? Failure. It isn't tolerated in my family..but right now, I can do nothing but hope that I still have a B in Science. *sigh*. Life is harsh. School is harsh.

Too tired to write more, maybe tomorrow. Hm..what should I get for the MY present exchange? Probably gonna end up being chocolate.

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment