Term 3 - Blog 046

Thursday, April 16, 2009

jeudi le 16 avril 2009

I really don't have anything to say today. Nothing to rant about. PE was harsh again. I think I'm getting worse at running rather than better. *sigh* I'm really unfit. That's another one of my problems...I'm not a very fit person. =/ I've also come to love and hate Day 2s. Sure, it's great having no homework even when you're off on a field trip, but the homework load we normally have (mainly from English =[) makes up for that. My mum asked me if I liked MY today, I said it was okay. It's certainly interesting.

Anyways, I haven't much eles to say today. I'm exhausted since my theory lesson was extra long today. I'm always sleepy after theory and that often leads to my disadvantage. I guess I can't really fix my sleepiness habit since I can't really change my body's reactions. There are a lot of other things I want to change though...Maybe throughout high school, I'll become a better and greater person...

No comments:

Post a Comment