Term 3 - Blog 092

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

mardi le 2 juin 2009

Poetry is dangerous. For me, anyways. I won't explain why...but I just want to note it down.

SIGH...I WASN'T ALLOWED TO WATCH THE MIDDLE YEARS PLAY. WAHHHH. Well, I heard it was extremely loooong and a little boring, so I'm sure I didn't miss out on all that much. I also heard that the costumes were AWESOME....Wish I could've seen them. I wonder if we'll have to do the play next year. It sounds really scary. O_O.

In any case, it's feeling more like summer each and every day. It' scary really...it's a lot warmer than last year. Why do we have to go so school when the weather is so nice? *sigh*. School sucks. Then again, no one ever said that school was supposed to be fun. I guess it's waht you make of it. It could be fun if I let it be. But I won't. I hate school. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment