T1 - B13

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mondays hurt. They seriously do. You're beginning to relax and then all of a sudden, you're forced to go back to school. Worst than that, we had photo day for our GoCards today. :/ On a MONDAY? Can you believe that? On a day when everyone just wants to forget about school and go back to the weekend, they land photo day on us. Whoever thought up that idea must have a Ph D in torturing teenagers.

In any case, I was sooooo glad I didn't have to run during PE. There was a substitute and she was pretty nice about everything. Not that Ms. B isn't nice...

Foods was okay. We watched the demo for the oatmeal cookies. Krishtha, Eugene, and I washed the dishes so we got to try the cookies baked in the demo. Yum. x3

Applied Skills was alright. I like the idea of Contact better than The Elegant Universe. It's more interesting, something I actually want to know about.

Socials was good. We skipped a little of it for photo day. We did maps for the rest of the class. Due next Tuesday. @_@. I better not procrastinate.

All in all, the day was alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment