T1 - B6 - Goals

Monday, September 14, 2009

As I did last year, I will also make goals for this year.

Within Term 1:
-Participate in NaNoWriMo in November
-Get decent grades and try harder in every subject.

Within the year:
-Create an AMV? (This one is a little shaky.)
-Learn how to create PHP signatures.
-Learn to cook. x3
-Get to know the Synergy 8s.

---------------------------------------

Today was alright. I had math in the morning and as I am not a morning person, I did horrible on the math quiz. French was alright, Ziakos reminds me a lot of Ms. Todd. Except we're doing title pages...at least she's giving us a fair amount of time.

English-Alright. We're learning about All's Well That Ends Well by Shakespeare in preparation for the play we're watching on Friday. I hope it'll be better than Twelfth night where I almost fell asleep while watching. The story is certainly more interesting. x3

Came home. Went to Superstore. Ate cake. *yawn* That's all I have to say. I'm afraid my life isn't very interesting and I don't want to gossip about others. Or start talking about the mangas I'm reading...that's just boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment