T1 - B35-36

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I totally fell asleep at 7pm, woke up at 11pm, then went back to sleep. Just shows how tired I was, huh?

Today was a lousy day. Seriously.

Langara Run first thing in the morning.

Immunizations. Ow. Didn't hurt that much, but still a little sore.

Applied Skills - Guess I better start getting notes on CERN. Luckily, we're taking notes already in class...(Fermilab vs CERN.)

SS - I think I will fail Socials this year. Serious. Asian fail anyways.

I've been lacking deep topics to talk about lately. And I've been getting a lot more tired. I really don't know why. T_T. Am I weak? Addicted? Perhaps too lazy? I don't even know anymore. I know one thing for sure though: I'm a lot more confused.

Anyways, I'm off to do whatever it is I like doing. What was that? Hah. Just kidding. I could never lose my dreams. NEVER. Even you try to take them away! I'm stubborn like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment