T1 - B41

Monday, October 19, 2009

I dislike Mondays. The beginning of the week. The day where the rest of the week just seems to stretch on forever. Monday goes by slowly. It hurts me when I just want to be home sleeping.

Sore throat still evident. Voice not completely clear. :/

Overview of my day:

Math - Substitute again. I don't like Math, but at least I can relax there. SY classes stress me out too much.

French - Yawn. Kind of boring, but I still like French. Even boredom cannot convince me otherwise. :)

Lunch - Yum.

English - Started "Into the Heat of the Night." Mystery. Oooh. Scary. I like the book already. x3

Science - You know how it is. I'm a big disliker of science. Ms. Tang gets irritated when we use "hate" so I won't use it when referring to Science. Hate is a strong emotion. I'm just too full of it and like to release it on things such as this subject. Ms. Tang's a cool teacher though. Though a little...evil on the inside? x3 But all teachers are evil in some way. That's the reason why they enjoy teaching at all.

Gonna cut it off now. Need to work on my debate plan. I AM SO BAD AT IT. :3 Not good for my self-esteem, eh?

GOT MY IDEA FOR NANOWRIMO.

Title: Asian Fail [I know, it's not all that original...but it's certainly an interesting and realistic-not to mention easy to relate to-topic to write about.)
Plot: We'll see.

Will probably post the entire novel here when I'm finished. So look forward to it. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment