T1 - B65

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alright, I really need sleep today in preparation for that SS essay thingy tomorrow, so I'm going to make this really brief.

The block rotation today was a quite interesting. I actually like it better this way. I love English and French and I'm glad they're now my first and last blocks instead of evil Math and Science being the first and last. Funny how my favourite and least favourites subjects are on the same day. Never noticed that before.

Partner quiz in Math today really surprised me. o_o. I mean, whoever heard of a partner quiz? Usually a quiz is something you do alone. Then again, it was nice like this too. :3

I'm really tired, so I think I'll leave it at that for today. I'm sorry for the short blogs lately, but blame homework, not me. ._. I wish that school wasn't all about homework and marks, but actually about learning. With all the homework being assigned, the school's not really promoting the fundamental value of actually learning.

It's more like they want us to get used to working.

No comments:

Post a Comment