T1 - B67-68 - Top10 Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sorry for not blogging yesterday. Forgot. :/

I think I've been playing too much Wii/Ps2 lately. Silly me. :/

Got my eyes checked on Saturday. But i totally didn't wear my contacts the day before...so I was doooomed. :/

Alright, gonna start doing Top10s too for super blogs. :) Today? Top 10 manga that I've read. :)

Top 10 Manga
Including one shots, manhwas, and manhuas.
I will try to have a review for each of these mangas by the end of the year. I'll also make a new list if I gain new favourite mangas and want ot change it. :)

10. Special A
A wonderful high school shoujo manga. One of the first mangas I've ever read. It's funny, exciting, and just lovely in general. It was a very pleasant read and one that I waited very eagerly for updates for. If you're a shoujo fan, you really shouldn't miss out on this one.
Or any of Maki Minami's mangas for that matter. She draws really pretty and amazing mangas.
>>MANGA REVIEW

9. Cat Street
Another school-based shoujo. This one isn't funny, but it keeps you on the edge, wanting more. The characters are well developed and aren't characters that you will hate easily. I loved the story and the characters, their personalities just kept developing. A very well-kept plot and another must read for shoujo-lovers.
8. Full Moon Wo SagashiteFirst manga I've ever read. Wonderful. A light story for kids and I was a kid back then. The drawings are cute and the characters are even cuter. I can't think of another word but cute to describe Arina Tanemura's mangas. They're simply wonderful.
>>MANGA REVIEW

7. IslandA deep thinker? This is one for your brain. It's a manga with a very innocent feel and psychological aspect to it. The ending was absolutely lovely. It's an one-shot and yet I feel that this is more developed than many series I've read. The plot is very innocent and the characters' personalities are expressed through the actions they take. An one-shot that you should read just for the fun of it.
6. Tsubasa Reservoir ChronicleA well developed CLAMP story. Deeply connected with xxxHOLiC. All CLAMP mangas have very well developed plots and understandable logic connected with them. This was no exception. I am a huge SakuraxSyaoran fan as well as a FaixKurogane fan now after reading this. The innocent love that occurs in CLAMP mangas is just amazing. Not to mention the cuteness of the drawings! Especially Mokonas. They're just sooo adorable!
>>MANGA REVIEW

5. Fruits BasketSecond manga that I finished. This is probably the best shoujo manga out there. Serious. The plot revolves around the Zodaic, but is still original in its own way. It's a very emotional read and one that gets you wanting more. And more. Even when it ends. The flashbacks are well connected and the element of mystery lies in the air. I love this manga very much.
4. Deep Love (series)
Very explicit and emotional. This one made me cry a lot. The pain pops out at you and the feelings of the characters is very easy to relate to. The toughest thing about this manga is the fact that it is very realistic. Our world isn't just sunshine and rainbows. It's full of life. And life is harsh. The Deep Love series looks into many of the problems in the world. It's also a very emotional depiction of reality. Most importantly, it touches your heart. It really does.
>>MANGA REVIEW

3. Liar GameLiar Game is a wonderful psychological read. Oh what am I saying...it's AWESOME! CRAZY! AND SOOOOO GOOD.
>>MANGA REVIEW

2. MonsterScary. Horrifying. Absolutely horrifying. Gave me nightmares, but boy do I love this manga. It's a thriller, a psychological thriller at that. The story, the imagery, the realistic drawings...it was all put together wonderfully into a manga that kept me reading all day. I swear. I read five hours straight to finish it. It's just so amazing. And you absolutely MUST read it.
>>MANGA REVIEW

1. HotelThe best one-shot of all time. I'm not the only one who thinks that way. MAL thinks so too. It was touching, emotional, and sci-fi the whole way. I was touched emotionally by the ideas conveyed in the novel. Global Warming had made it's mark and everyone was relying on "hotel" to keep the species of the world alive. It was very heart-warming...and absolutely sad as well. Sci-fi fans...you can't miss this. And those who love emotional reads? You absolutely cannot afford to miss this.
>>MANGA REVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment