T3 - B52-54

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sorry for missing some bloogs. Yaawn. It doesn't. I'll post Alexander's blogs later. I still don't really get the blog for another person thing. I mean blogs are kinda personal, ya know?

No I don't know. Aaaargh. I should stop answering my own questions.

hehe. ._. So anyways, I think I'll make another blogspot for Synergy. In memory of the well...memories we had. (:

Ohhh. And I still have to do that documentary thing about the tuques. Yeah. Remind me later. ._.

I know, I know, I'm letting the procrastinating side of me get to me again.

Mmhm. I had a nice weekend. Free from stress. Lately, I've found that if I get distracted by consoles enough, I can get off the computer. And then there's manga. I swear. I don't even need to eat when I'm reading manga. I'm addicted. Maybe. I don't like admitting my weaknesses. Or anything actually. I don't like to admit anything.

Siiiigh. I don't know why I love manga so much. It's like this thing that is just like this thing. I know I'm not making much sense right now...but doesn't everyone have something that gives them this feeling...a feeling that makes them never want to stop doing it? (No, not like an addiction...something deeper. Like being transported into another word, without a care...like there's nothing else in the world.) I guess it could very well be just me with this feeling. But that would really be a shame, huh.

Alright, I'll blog a little more later. (: Maybe a super blog too. I need to do another manga review. Simply too many on my mind. And simply too many good ones out there I have yet to read.

OKAY OKAY. You can call me an addict now. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment