T3 - B55-56 - Super Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010


Yaawn. I suppose it is sort of lazy of me not to blog everyday. Though at the same time, I can justify it the other way. There's no point of blogging if there's nothing to blog about. Of course, you can always argue that there is always something to blog about.

Oh that siggy up there? (: There's a lot of history behind that. It's been with me for how long...hmm...6-7 years now? Well. Maybe longer. I certainly didn't make it. So not gonna take credit for it.

It's incredibly old...and so are the memories that come with it. Some would think of these memories as childhood summers wasted...

I don't.

Of course I don't, right?

Well, let me tell the story anyways...even if no one wants to listen to it. (: Gives me something to blog about. I don't want to blog about that horrible science test we had today anyways.

So around the time when I was 5 or 6. Or 7. Wait...Pretty sure it was 5. Okay, somewhere around then. ._. It was a long time ago anyway. Like more than half my life ago. I remember when we first got our PS. Our PlayStation.

I was blown away. All those games...I was entranced by the virtual world. And of course, I still haven't left it. It's stuck with me this long...and I absolutely refuse to let go. Even if my friends don't agree with its wonders. I know, I know...You're going to say I was addicted since I was 5.

I'm not going to argue with you. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. [This "you" I keep referring to...don't you wish you knew who it was? Ahahaha. I'll share that secret another time.]

Anyways, my favourite thing in the world back then were Chocobos [CHOH-KO-BOHs]. They were constantly on my mind. One of my brother's friends made the signature you see above. I think it was back 5 years ago. When I was 9. Not a surprise that 2-3 years later, I had Adobe Photoshop on my computer. But that's not the point.

The point is...

Wait...Maybe I won't be so point-blank this time.

You can guess what the point is. I'm tired of spitting out all my secrets.



















There are some things I'd rather keep to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment