T3 - B61-78

Thursday, May 13, 2010

WOWWW. Longest blog break ever. This is going to be my biggest and longest blog catch-up yet. So be ready for large chunks of text. Well...you don't have to read it.

I'll make a list of events that have happened over the past few weeks first:
1) Sun Run
2) English Play
3) Buskerfest

Alright, those are the 3 major ones. Let's run through each of them really detailed, shall we? Well, it's not like I'm trying to stall for a majorly long blog. It's more like there's too much to talk about and I've been holding it all in? I don't know. Most of the time, I just blog about my feelings anyways. Instead of events like everyone else...Siigh. Why do I do things like that? See? There I go again. With my feelings. Is it so wrong, though?

So Sun Run. I had a time of 1h 23 minutes. Well approximately that. Compared to my 1h 30 last year? Much better. Could be better still. Would've been better if I wasn't in pain...and lost the people I was running with. o_O. Lost Rachel, Brandon, and Isidora at like 3 km. Siigh. 10km marathons are just not my thing, I guess. Rehearsed for the Englishh Play after the Buskerfest. Ohhh thatt. Yesh, gonna move on to talking about that.

Well after like 2 weeks of practice, we thought our play was decent. We performed today. It was...unexpected. *cough*brandonwastoointense*. We had scared expressions on our faces. They were real. Aaahhh. Oh well. Still got a okayish A.

SCIENCE IS REALLY KILLING ME. English is fine. Socials is fine. Even MATH is fine right now. But science? Ms. Tang is torturing with wave after wave of homework. It's like a never-ending video game where if we give up, we get bad grades. ._. Yup. Definitely like that.

Moving on...Buskerfest. I think this year was better than last year, but not quite good enough. Well, it's never quite good enough. The cafeteria was quite effective in the way that there were people there. It's just, we need a way to get the crowd involved. They're just watching, not having fun. Not wanting to donate. We're not loud enough. We're not...exciting enough.

Maybe they'll do better next year? But it's really hard to say. The schedule was disorganized, our rehearsals were ineffective.

Yeah, I know. I should stop talking about what went wrong with it and come up with suggestions on how to improve it. But that requires a lot of thinking on my part. And I won't even be part of the buskerfest next year.

It's sad. Only a month of Grade 9 left. Synergy will be breaking up. *sooobs* Well it had to happen eventually. It seems like this year passed by so fast. I feel like I wasted so much time to the point where it doesn't feel right...accomplished.

Anyways, I have this idea for another novel. I'm definitely going to make this one work. It's sci-fi-ish, but I can make it work I think. Though it's definitely not my genre, I can make it work. the idea is perfect. The feelings, the plot, the descriptions and locations...I'm still developing the idea in my head, but I'll start writing in June I think. Get it finished in the beginning of summer and start working on others. I mean, if I ever want to be a writer, I'm going to need to practice writing a lot. I'm going to have to acquire the skills necessary to be one. Editing, writing, redrafting, spellchecking, detail and description-everything.

School's the main reason that I don't dare start writing yet. It takes up too much of my time. If I start writing now, I'll get into it...and I'll start getting stressed out that I can't finish my homework in time. I should really stop taking such long naps...well sleeps. They really can't be called naps anymore since they're so long. I know, I know, I'm just a lazy bum. But even lazy bums can make an impact on the world. Well, my impact is probably minuscule, but it's still an impact. Especially on the environment.

Oh there's me going off about the environment again. Global Warming. It seriously scares me. It's what my novel's going to be based on. The aftereffects of Global Warming...and what we will do to survive. Mmm, scary right? No? Well, I hope it's at least suspenseful after I start writing it.

Lately, I've been going deep into my heart, exploring issues with myself. Is this weird? I think it is. Why should I think that there are things that are wrong with me? I shouldn't, right?

THERE I GO AGAIN WITH THAT WHOLE PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS THINGY. WHY DO I DO THAT TO MYSELF? ARRRGHHH.

Let's talk about something else, shall we?

Yes...something else. Arrghh.

Well, last weekend, I had waaay too much to eat..

On Friday, went to May's B-day Dinner. I swear her mom was feeding us like there was no tomorrow. Yummy, but I was bursting. Saturday...all you can eat hotpot. I swear, I was eating waaay too much. @_@. I guess that's why they call it all you can eat. On Sunday, I went to a friend's house for a potluck. Yuuuum. Ate a lot there too. You could say I'm really packing on the pounds huh.

What's up with school lately...Not much really. I did donate my tuques...I'll do a blog on that on the weekend. Just to document that I did it. Waiit, on second thought...I'll do a Page on it. That's how special it will be! :D

Ohh, about that buskerfest party...it wasn't the best we could do. The food...a lot of people didn't even know it was that day. People need to be better about spreading the news. T_T. Oh well, we watched Avatar. Although it isn't that good of a movie in my eyes anymore, it kept me content. Or well...yeah, just content.

Siigh. Yeah, this whole make the blog indefinitely long isn't working out for me, so I'll just end it now before I start rambling on about everything I must criticize about myself.

Been playing too many console games lately. Finished Disgaea 2...trying to finish SUper Mario Galaxy now. Yeah, definitely need to end this.

Watch out for that tuque documentary. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment