T3 - B82-94 - Super Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010


"Are you scared?"

"Death isn't what scares me."
"Is it life then?"
"It's the way I'm going to die."
"Why?"
"They know."
"Know what?"
"Everything."
"Stop worrying. The future isn't that scary."
"It's the present that scares me the most."
"It shouldn't."
"Maybe."
"You should watch out for her. She's the most dangerous."
"She's under the alliance."
"The alliance is already breaking."
"I know. He's breaking it."
"Are you ready for that to happen?"
"No."
"When you are, find me."
"I'll never be ready."
"I'll be waiting."












I have no idea what the above is. Oh wait, yes I do. Nevermind, I'm a really strange person. Or maybe I'm just being influenced by the book we're reading. "I am the Cheese." Really?

Anyways, a quick summary of major events that happened in the past few weeks..

UM.

KAYAKING. YEAH. THAT WAS AWESOME. I totally connected with Mr.Martin for a second out there.

"Vanessa, are you alright?" Him.
"I'm fine." Me.
"Well you look like you're dying." Him.
"Really?" Rachel looks back.
"Uh-huh. It's nothing". Me.

AWESOME RIGHT? >_>. Well I was really tired. But I guess the overall experience was refreshing. I'd pick kayaking over school any day.

Debate tournament thingy and Carnival.

Okay. Carnival = epic failure.


NO SUN?????????

SERIOUSLY??

Yeah that was the main problem. Last year's was much better. More games...better prizes...and overall the sun made it happier. This year's? Lame.

Debate thingy after. Had pizza that night. ♥

We did alright at the debate tournament. (Krishtha and I.) I think I improved. I can't tell. You really can't. I still get nervous when I'm out in front of people talking. But it got better. Kinda. I like casual talks better, ya know?

So the final debate was epic.
It was HILLARIOUS!

The topic? "This house (the BC Ministry of Education) would institute a World Religions course for all high school students which would have to be taken in order to graduate."

QUOTE:
"Religion is all around us. In this room alone, we probably have people that are Christian, Hindu, Islamic, etc."
POI:"Atoms are all around us, why don't we just have a course on them?"
"We do. It's called Science. Or Physics."

IT WAS FUNNIER WHEN THEY SAID IT. IT WAS AMAAAZING WITHOUT A DOUBT. BEST DEBATE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

The guys were from RC Palmer. Wherever that is.

So did I mention my piano competitions in a blog yet? I think I did.


Well I GOT 2 SILVERS!

SIIIIGh. I wanted gold.

Cause GOLD is just sooo much prettier.

Plus since I didn't get it I kinda owe my mom 67 dollars.

Kinda.


Buy you know parents...

They don't really care...


do they?


Kay. I think I just spazzed about everything I was meaning to in the past 2 weeks but never got the time to.

So...

And that just about wraps it up.


I'm suffocating from science homework.

english project.



and french oral exam prep.


I am so doomed.


till the next blog! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment