T1 - B48-49

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Totally just remembered that I didn't blog yesterday. Wow. I'm strange, aren't I?

I guess when I'm filled with thoughts of homework and well...homework, I don't really think of much else. Not even blogging when I'm on the computer. T_T. Or maybe I was just reading too much manga. Not that it's a crime or anything.

Anyways, I'm a little tired, a little sad. My eyes hurt today. Why sad? I'm asking myself the same question. I typed it out before I even knew why. I still don't.

Overview of my day 1:

PE - Weights again. Learned about Canadian food labels.

Foods - Apple strudel. <3 Yummy.

Lunch - Um. Yeah.

AS - *Yawn*.

SS - Interesting...? Magna Carta stuff.

That's all for today. I don't really feel like blogging. O_O.

No comments:

Post a Comment