T3 - B30-32

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sorry for not blogging for the past few days...Been busy and I just didn't feel well yesterday.

Yawwn. Quick summary of the past few days...don't really feel like doing a super blog today.

Well on Friday, I had an average day at school...then recycling...

Went to metrotown + all you can eat sushi. <3 I sweaar I'm addicted to miso soup. (:

In any case, I got a mokona pillow!!! :D Another addition to the mokona collection. :)

Sooo the chess set is on sale! Brother says he might buy the whole set. The first part is sold out though...and they don't make them anymore...eBay?

In any case, on Friday is when I started a new console game. :D I'll totally do a review on it later.

Oh what happened to Okami? Well...I'll get to that. :D Just like how I said I'll get back to Rune Factory, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Little King's Story, ico, Final Fantasy (several versions), and Kingdom Hearts...

But yeah, I'll get back to it :D

Alright, so the new game's just like Fire Emblem and Luminous Arc. (: Same turn by turn system. Just altered slightly.

The game is complex! ._. I think I'll just finish the story and leave it to rot...if only I wasn't so bad at it. x3 There are just too many choices.

So the game's called Disgaea : Hour of Darkness.

Oh you know what? Wait till tomorrow, I'll splurge on it tomorrow. (:

Let's move on to what happened on Saturday.

I woke up at 4:00PM. Literally. Woke up with a pounding headache and an uneasy feeling. Let's just say I'ev had better days. Saturdays are usually my good days too...waiiit nevermind, that's Sunday. :D

Let's not think about the horribleness of Saturday. Sunday's better. Much better! :D

Well today, we went to the Lansdowne Carnival thingy. (: Rode on a couple of rides...including this one that made us all nauseous.

"Short and sweet."

That's what the ride operator told us it was going to be.

Believe me...actually believe us, it was hella long...and I swear I lost a lot of brain cells...I banged against the cage at least 10 times.

Winnie stood outside laughing.

Argh.

In any case, the day was still good. (: We went to futureshop and looked around/played around. Pictures of that are on Facebook.

Saw some sort of Yugi-oh! card club at the food court in Lansdowne. *shivers* Reminded me of some things I just want to forget.

Played more Disgaea. I think I should stop getting addicted to console games...

Well it's the same with computer games.

Why can't I just refine myself to better things in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment