Super Blog?

Sunday, March 28, 2010

lyrics.
You can bow and pretend

That you don’t, don’t, don’t know you’re a legend
Time, time, time hasn’t told anyone else yet

Let my love loose again

Because that one great final mistake
Is the one thing I won't let you make

So take my advice, and save your goodbyes

I won't let you fall apart on your own

You're never alone

Maybe it's just my imagination

But I see you stare just a little too long

And it makes me start to wonder

So baby call me crazy

But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you

Promise I'll be kind

But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

I close both locks below the window

I close both blinds and turn away
In cards and flowers on your window

Your friends all plead for you to stay

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple


Sometimes goodbye's the only way

And the shadow of the day

Will embrace the world in grey

Breathe and I'll carry you away into the velvet sky


And we'll stir the stars around and watch them fall away

Into the Hudson Bay and plummet out of sight and sound

The open summer breeze will sweep you through the hills
Where I live in the Alpine heights

Below the northern lights I spend my coldest nights alone awake


And thinking of the weekend we were in love
Please excuse me, I'm not thinking clear

It must just be stress

But I likely shouldn't be here, I'm such a mess
Can I let the trees do the talking
Can I let the ground do the walking

Can I let the sky fill what's missing

Can I let my mouth do the listening, the listening
I never really ever know what to say

When all of my emotions get in the way








I'm just trying to get us on the same page

No comments:

Post a Comment