T3 - B36-50 - Graphics Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

I haven't blogged in a long time. Why? Well don't ask me. I don't control what I do and say. Wait...hold that thought. I don't wha...?

Okay fine, you caught me there. I do control what I do and say, but sometimes I don't understand why I do the things I do. Like now. Why not blog? Do I have to do another psychological analysis? Reaaallly. If I keep doing things like this, I might as well cast away my writing dreams and say hello to psych. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world I guess... I do so want to be a counsellor and help people. (: Especially kids. Cause kids make the future.

So I gave out the tuques...Give me another week or so and I'll do a super blog on the thing with proof that I actually did. Why a week? Cause I'm a lazy bum.

I have to make this blog as long as possible since I haven't blogged in 15 days....2 weeks. Wowwaa. I don't think I've ever had a break that long. o_O. New record! Gonna be hard to break 15 days. Should I try? Probably not. ._.

Actually, deep inside, I think I don't blog on purpose. Here's my reasoning for this (yesh, psych...):
1) I go on my computer almost daily.
2) It's not like I don't have anything to blog about.
3) My blog is always one of the tabs open on my mozilla firefox.

So why don't I blog? Good question...
Tough answer. Can I get like a year to think about this one? Ahahaha. A year....On second thought, it may as well take a year. Yeah...about that whole career in pysch...that should be reconsidered as well.

So recently I've been fooling around the computer.

No surprise there huh?

Photoshopping REAL pictures is actually REALLY FUN! I MIGHT DO THAT MORE FROM NOW ON. WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS? I DUNNO, BUT THIS IS FUN TOO.

Heh. It seems like my capitals are back again. I don't think the whole not capitalizing the beginning of every sentence thing works for someone like me. really.

You know, there is this new feature for blogger... "PAGES"
Like who forgot to tell me that this was added? Well...I would've noticed sooner if I had blogged sooner. Haha...

Gonna go test out that feature after I finish blogging.

Next blog, I'm going to be blogging the life of someone else. Possibly analyzing it. O_O. Dooooood, that's soo weiird.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my obsession with Dood. It's like my new catchphrase. Ahaha, catchphrase. I've been playing too much animal crossing. Trying to get all the critters in that game to say "dood".

Okay, "dood" is from Disgaea. And all the prinnies say it (cute little penguin thingies.) And it's simply hillarious/cuuuuute. Gawd, I love that game.

Is the blog long enough yet? No, alright I'll keep going.

Ohh and my other favourite catchphrase thingy: ZAM! Ahaha. I've finished the first Disgaea and have started playing the second one through the first ending sucked. I heard there were multiple endings though...ARGH. Not going back. Must move on in life. So anyways, this character called Yukimaru says "zam" all the time in Disgaea 2. She says it focuses her "chi" and is a vital part of being a "ninja." Uh-huh whatever that all means. Anyways, the voice actor's voice is absolutely cute and I love the word. I mean....

ZAM!

Ahaha. Still not long enough? Do you really want to hear me rant for like a couple more paragraphs? Really? Like seriously? ._.

Well, you know what? I'll show you something special, something I've never shown anyone before. My first AMV. AHAHHA. It's an utter failure. But you can watch it. Cause you're special and I love you. (: *HUUUGS* YEAH I'M SLOWLY LOSING MY SANITY. But yeah. (: Who are you anyways?

Anyways, scroll down if you want to see it.

Gonna blog for someone else now. *cough*alexander*cough*. What a fail alphabetical order thingy. ._.






No comments:

Post a Comment