T3 - B27 - Graphics Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alright, I remembered to blog :3 Congrats me. x3

Since I don't really have much to talk about today...I'll just briefly skim through my day.

Woke up feeling really good. My contacts then proceeded to ruin that by irritating my eyes. Owwie.
Had Foods in the morning. Booooring. Ms.McConnan really hates our class. She came out of her room just to shout at us. ._. And we had a SUB. Sigh.
PE. Ping pong + orienteering. All this orienteering really made me realize how unfit I was. *new goal* Get fit! :S
Lunch. yawn. where was everyone?
SS. Um yeah. (: Industrial Revolution. I totally know all about it. (So what have we learned in like the past few classes? Someone clue me in. ._.)
Applied Skills. BUSKER FEST. I hope it's better than last year. That's all I'm saying.

Alright I'm out of stuff to talk about so here's the poem that I wrote but wasn't pastoral so I had to redo it. (: But yeah...the original...do you want the revised too...? Well too bad. :D

Hideaway

She still feels the excitement of the night before,

She still hears the shouting that came along,

She remembers the stones at her door,

And she knows that

she didn’t belong.

She ran through the forest thickened in green,

Till all she could hear was the air’s vibration,

Entangled in her thoughts so obscene,

She became lost in

her boundless imagination.

Her back against the cold stone wall

Began to ache in appalling pain,

She closed her eyes against it all,

For her persistent efforts

couldn’t sustain.

It’s the morning of an another day

As the radiant sun is shining down,

Dreams of the future will make sadness go away,

And the thought of tomorrow will

erase her frown.








No comments:

Post a Comment